Here are a few things to be mindful of when caring for your OTAVI's
- Make sure to keep your glasses in the provided case and/or pouch when you aren’t wearing them to ensure you don’t lose them, scratch them or accidentally drop your frames.
- Rinse your glasses with warm water frequently, you can add mild dish soap if necessary to clean, wipe dry with cleaning cloth. Protect your lens, and they will protect you.
- Don’t wear your frames on top of your head. This will eventually stretch out the arms and body of the frame over time, altering the fit of the frame.
- Most chemicals are not good for your lenses, such as household items like window cleaner or hair spray. Avoid spray sunscreen.
- Don’t leave your frames in a hot car. Acetate is very reactive to heat, so if your frame is exposed to high temperatures it is possible the frame will need adjustment.
- Check your glasses regularly to make sure the screws aren’t loose - if you find one that is, tighten it gently with a small screwdriver or stop by your local optician.